For Small and Midsize Business
Office 365 is a cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft that brings together familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications with business-class email, shared calendars, instant messaging (IM), video conferencing, and file sharing. With Office 365, you'll receive secure, enterprise-grade tools for a predictable monthly cost and no up front infrastructure investments. Get your work done faster from virtually anywhere, working with the Office you already know!
ComTech is your Microsoft Office 365 partner serving all of Central Texas and surrounding areas. Contact us or start your FREE TRIAL Today.
Why use Office 365?
Migration, Deployment, and Management
ComTech’s Office 365 specialists will work with you to assess your current email setup and create a migration plan specific to your company needs using our ActiveCare™ Office 365 Migration service. A dedicated technician will work with your company during the transition process which includes modifying current DNS records, installing and configuring software, and moving your current email into Office 365. We can help your employees configure their mobile devices so that they can access their email, calendar, and more from the cloud. We can also provide training so that you can manage your services. We are always available to provide support.
Our Microsoft Professionals are available for on-site or remote support to not only work with you in migrating to Office 365, but to also work with you on an ongoing effort to ensure that your move to Office 365 is successful. On-site and remote support may incur additional charges at our standard rate.
Office wherever you need it
To keep up in today’s mobile world, you need to access your tools and files from anywhere, across your devices. With Office 365 you can. Use your business-class email through Outlook, collaborate on documents, and create and edit files from your phone, tablet, or desktop. With Office powered by the cloud, you always have the latest applications, your files are always up to date, and your recent documents are up front, so you can get right to work.
Collaboration made easy
Collaborating is essential today, and Office 365 makes it easy. Teams can store documents in team sites and use a project-specific mailbox to help everyone get to those documents fast right from their email. When you work with partners or customers, you can share and edit large or confidential documents from a single location online. And with HD video conferencing and screen sharing, your online meetings will help you speed progress toward your goals.
IT simplified without compromising security
Reduce your IT overhead and headaches. Automatic updates ensure that you always have the latest version, without interrupting work. Manage your services from a web-based admin center, where you can add or delete users in seconds, manage email policies, and set access rules. Easily remove company data from lost phones. And with Office 365’s certification by governmental and industry compliance standards, your business can stay compliant with low overhead.
Office 365 Midsize Business includes:
Familiar Office tools:
The Office Suite you already know is Included:
Office 365 is available on more devices. Enjoy a consistent and familiar Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows Tablets, Apple iPads, and most Mobile Devices.
Instead of being limited to an installation Office 365 allows you to stream full versions of Office programs to any Internet connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8 with Office on Demand.
- Business Class Email and Calendars through a rich familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using Outlook Web App. You also get a 50GB mailbox per user and can send attachments up to 25MB.
- Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
- Connect with other Lync users via instant message, voice calls, and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status. Share presence, IM, and audio calling with Skype users.
- Design and maintain your own public website with no additional hosting fees. Use your own domain name to promote your brand.
- OneDrive for Business gives each user 25GB of personal cloud storage (1TB coming soon) that can be accessed from anywhere and that syncs with their PC for offline access. Easily share documents with others inside and outside the organization and control who can see and edit each file.
- Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10GB baseline storage plus 500MB of storage per user.
- Do more with the tool you already know: Excel. Discover and connect to data with Power Query, model and analyze this data with Power Pivot, and visualize insights in interactive reports and maps with Power View and Power Map.
ComTech is in the business of Business Continuity for your Business. Our Office 365 offerings provide your business with:
your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
Your data is yours. We safeguard it and protect your privacy.
Deploy and manage Office 365 across your company, no IT expertise required. You can add and remove users in minutes.
No need to pay for version upgrades; updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers regularly.
Microsoft Support provides telephone and online answers, how-to resources, and connections with other Office 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.